Lingual Braces | Dental Treatment Guide
As complex dental work becomes more available, affordable and accessible, it is important that customers understand more about the treatments and procedures their dentist recommends.
This article is designed to act as an information guide about Lingual Braces. It aims to make sure that patients know what to expect, which questions to ask and exactly when to ask them.
Lingual Braces facts
Lingual Braces perform the same function as other types of fixed braces. However, Lingual Braces are more versatile and can be fitted to the back of your teeth. So the metal brackets and wires are concealed, effectively creating an ‘invisible brace'.
Lingual Braces alternatives
Lingual Braces were designed as an alternative to traditional ‘train track' braces. Traditional braces are fitted to the front of the teeth and many people choose not to go through with the treatment for aesthetic reasons.
Further Information about Lingual Braces
- Cosmetic Dentistry
- Inman Aligner
- Lingual Braces
- Dental Implants
- 6-Month Smiles
- How will pregnancy affect your dental treatment?
- Bone grafts
- Understanding your child's mouth
- All about your infant's mouth
- Ensuring the cleanliness of your child's mouth and teeth
- What happens on your child's dental visit
- Fillings for your child's teeth
- Wisdom Teeth Removal
- Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeon
- At Home Whitening
- Professional in-office teeth whitening
- Teeth Whitening
- Endodontic treatment for children
- Pacifiers and baby bottles
- Controlling dental pain
- Local anaesthesia
- General anaesthesia
- Topical anaesthetics
- Inlays and onlays
- Tooth recontouring
- Dental anxiety and phobia
- Treatments and coping methods for dental distress
- Tooth extraction
- Your Guide to Tooth Ache
- Bruxism and Teeth Grinding
- The Damon System